I absolutely love summer! The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays, but I like to kick off the season of red, white and blue outfits with Memorial Day Weekend! I don’t know about you, but since its the first long holiday weekend in the COVID vaccination era, I’m ready to celebrate with family and friends! I can’t wait to get dressed up and see people again! Here are some easy red, white and blue looks to copy for poolside parties, backyard BBQs and date nights this summer!
- Straw Fedora Hat – Nothing better than a classic straw fedora hat to wear all summer for all occasions – so easy for pool, beach or any outdoor party!
- Red One Piece Swimsuit – I love that one-piece swimsuits have really made a fashionable comeback in the last few years. This one gives ’90s sporty vibes, which I love for being chic but also active in the pool with my kiddos!
- White Swimsuit Cover Up Wrap – This Amazon cover-up is so affordable, comes in a variety of colors and comes in packs of two! I love this for when I’m at the pool and want to quickly get up to get a drink or go back to the hotel room but don’t want to get fully dressed.
- White Birkenstocks – These have been my go-to sandals for the last year, because they’re so comfy and waterproof. Great shoes for running errands, staying cute at the pool or chasing my kids around!
- White Crop Top – White linen crop tops will be my go-to with all my high waisted shorts and jeans this summer!
- Blue Striped Paper Bag Waist Shorts – Bless the person who invented paper bag waist shorts! They are so comfy! These navy stripes are perfect for summer and can go with lots of outfits.
- Elda Slide Sandal in Natural Raffia – This sandal gives me tropical vibes. Can’t wait to wear them on vacation and with all my dresses this summer!
- Red Chandelier Earrings – I’ve worn these for the last couple years and they don’t get old! Perfect to dress up a casual outfit or add a pop of color!
- Red Puff Sleeve Crop Top – This top looks so romantic and chic for a date night!
- Distressed High Waist Levi’s – My most favorite “mom jeans” ever! They’re often sold out, so I’ve linked similar styles here and here.
- Tule Block Heel Sandal in Black Leather – I’m digging the square toe this season. These sandals are ridiculously comfortable for heels. Can’t wait to wear these for date nights and evening social gatherings with friends!
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of this post contains affiliate links for the products I use and LOVE. If you take action on these links (like clicking, buying, etc.), I may receive compensation at no cost to you. As always, all opinions are my own, and I’ll only recommend what I truly love.