I absolutely love summer! The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays, but I like to kick off the season of red, white and blue outfits with Memorial Day Weekend! I don’t know about you, but since its the first long holiday weekend in the COVID vaccination era, I’m ready to celebrate with family and friends! I can’t wait to get dressed up and see people again! Here are some easy red, white and blue looks to copy for poolside parties, backyard BBQs and date nights this summer!
- Straw Fedora Hat – Nothing better than a classic straw fedora hat to wear all summer for all occasions – so easy for pool, beach or any outdoor party!
- Red One Piece Swimsuit – I love that one-piece swimsuits have really made a fashionable comeback in the last few years. This one gives ’90s sporty vibes, which I love for being chic but also active in the pool with my kiddos!
- White Swimsuit Cover Up Wrap – This Amazon cover-up is so affordable, comes in a variety of colors and comes in packs of two! I love this for when I’m at the pool and want to quickly get up to get a drink or go back to the hotel room but don’t want to get fully dressed.
- White Birkenstocks – These have been my go-to sandals for the last year, because they’re so comfy and waterproof. Great shoes for running errands, staying cute at the pool or chasing my kids around!
- White Crop Top – White linen crop tops will be my go-to with all my high waisted shorts and jeans this summer!
- Blue Striped Paper Bag Waist Shorts – Bless the person who invented paper bag waist shorts! They are so comfy! These navy stripes are perfect for summer and can go with lots of outfits.
- Elda Slide Sandal in Natural Raffia – This sandal gives me tropical vibes. Can’t wait to wear them on vacation and with all my dresses this summer!
- Red Chandelier Earrings – I’ve worn these for the last couple years and they don’t get old! Perfect to dress up a casual outfit or add a pop of color!
- Red Puff Sleeve Crop Top – This top looks so romantic and chic for a date night!
- Distressed High Waist Levi’s – My most favorite “mom jeans” ever! They’re often sold out, so I’ve linked similar styles here and here.
- Tule Block Heel Sandal in Black Leather – I’m digging the square toe this season. These sandals are ridiculously comfortable for heels. Can’t wait to wear these for date nights and evening social gatherings with friends!
What are you looking forward to wearing this summer? For more fashion inspo, be sure to follow me on Instagram at @maggiehjackson and LiketoKnow.it!
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of this post contains affiliate links for the products I use and LOVE. If you take action on these links (like clicking, buying, etc.), I may receive compensation at no cost to you. As always, all opinions are my own, and I’ll only recommend what I truly love.