This summer, I’m all about AFFORDABLE SWIMSUITS! After a year of little social activity and few vacations, plus being pregnant last summer, I’m now ready to overhaul my old swimsuits for fashionable new ones!
I don’t know about you, but I like to change up my pool/beach looks while on vacation… which means I can’t be spending $100-$200 per ‘kini — OK?!?! Luckily, H&M has killed it this summer introducing TONS of affordable swimsuit options! And, many of the suits you can mix and match – like these ribbed bikini bottoms and matching tops!
I’ve outlined all my favorite affordable H&M swimsuits below. I can’t wait to wear some of these new suits at all the upcoming pool parties and travel we have planned this summer!
- Lavender Bikini Bottoms and Lavender Bikini Top – This lavender color is so pretty for this classic bikini. This will probably be my most worn swimsuit this summer!
- White Bikini Bottoms and White Bikini Top – I was hunting for an all white bikini to rock this summer, and this one fits so perfectly! I love that its ribbed, so the fabric is thick. It comes in multiple colors, so you can mix and match the bottoms with the tops!
- Neon Yellow Bikini Top and Neon Yellow Bikini Bottoms – I’m digging all the ’90s vibes this season and this neon suit feels so old school Sports Illustrated! This will look so good with a tan!
- Pink Brazilian Bikini Bottoms and Pink Brazilian Bikini Top – So girly and flirty! If you’re looking for a high waisted bikini, this one is so flattering!
- Black High-Legged Ribbed Swimsuit – I got this swimsuit in red and I love it! It’s sexy but also appropriate enough to wear in the water with kids.
- Red One-Piece – Ready to join the Summer Olympics in this number! Feels like Sporty Spice!
- Blue Striped One-Piece – Feelin’ the classic East Coast vibes with this suit! Perfect for rocking at the country club or a Fourth of July pool party.
- Pink Striped Shaping Swimsuit – This suit is ultra flattering with high leg cut and sculpting effect on waist. I love how girly it is with pink stripes and ruffles.
Which swimsuit is your favorite? Are you team one-piece or team bikini? Let me know in the comments below, and be sure to follow with me on Instagram and LIKEtoKNOW.it for more easy, affordable fashion!
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of this post contains affiliate links for the products I use and LOVE. If you take action on these links (like clicking, buying, etc.), I may receive compensation at no cost to you. As always, all opinions are my own, and I’ll only recommend what I truly love.