Happy almost Valentine’s Day!
If you follow me on Instagram, you already know that I love cooking and baking. But, do you know what I really love? Recipes that are fast, easy, and taste great! Emphasis on the TASTE GREAT!
So, here you have it – Cake Mix Cookie Lollipops! They’re so easy – only 3 ingredients plus sprinkles! They’re fast – only took me around 20-25 minutes to make and 5-10 minutes to decorate! And, they taste AMAZING!! Nice and crisp on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside! And oh so sweet!!
First things first… This recipe starts with a boxed cake mix… How easy is that?! We’re making our cookies for Valentine’s Day, so we used Pillsbury Valentine’s Funfetti Cake Mix. Then, you add some fun holiday themed icing and sprinkles. We used the Pillsbury Valentine’s Funfetti Frosting and Wilton Valentine’s Sprinkles.
But, wait… there’s more!!
Take some craft sticks and make these easy peasy cake mix cookies into LOLLIPOPS!! GENIUS! You will definitely the prized mama at the Valentine’s Day school party with these showstoppers! For a great gift idea, it’s so fun to individually wrap them in plastic and add a pink or red bow!
Valentine’s Cake Mix Cookie Lollipops
- 1 package Pillsbury Valentine’s Funfetti Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 12-14 wooden craft sticks
- 1 container Pillsbury Valentine’s Funfetti Frosting
- Wilton Valentine’s Sprinkles
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, mix the cake mix, two eggs and vegetable oil in a large bowl until well combined.
- Onto a parchment lined cookie sheet, drop rounded tablespoons of dough 3 inches apart.
- Insert wooden craft stick in center of each cookie dough ball.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until edges are brown.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes, then frost and decorate!
Pin the photo below to refer back to this recipe, and let me know if you try these yummy cake mix cookie lollipops!
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of this post contains affiliate links for the products I use and LOVE. If you take action on these links (like clicking, buying, etc.), I may receive compensation at no cost to you. As always, all opinions are my own, and I’ll only recommend what I truly love. For more information about affiliates and your privacy, view our Terms & Conditions page here.